Staying up to date with the latest tax developments can be a real challenge. As we all know, the internet is an invaluable resource for knowledge these days. The only problem is that there are tons of resources for learning and staying up to date with the latest tax developments, news, trends, tools, blogs, surveys, etc.
That's why we have created the below continuous curation process so you can quickly find the best-curated resources on the web related to tax.
Think of best blogs, the biggest firms, industry overviews, salary surveys, infographics, handy tools and much more, all related to tax.
Content Curation Process for Tax
Via the below content curation process you can always stay up to date with the latest tax resources on the web.
- Blog Article - Via our blog we publish "Best of Lists" for relevant tax topics, like Best Tax Blogs. For the final "Best of List", we searched for 50 "Best of Lists" related to for instance Best Tax Blogs, selected and combined the 20 most relevant "Best of Lists" and earmarked and ranked what specific Tax Blogs keep up appearing in most of the recently published Best Tax Blogs. For example from a total of 137 Tax Blogs reviewed and ranked, we then publish the top 20 Tax Blogs that are thus basically the favorites of most people.
- Base List of Tax Resources - The top 20 Tax Blogs is used as a base list for Best Tax News Sites & Blogs as published at Tax Knowledge Resources.
- Suggestions & Newly Found Resources - This base list is updated with relevant suggestions and tips received from our visitors and users, but also with newly found resources that look promising.
- Ongoing List Update - Once in a while the full list is updated and a re-ranking of the base list items combined with the received suggestions takes place. This results in a newly curated list of Best Tax Blogs and then the process will start all over again.
- Tax Shortlists - We do this process for many relevant tax topics and for all these topics we have included the top 3 / 5 favorites in the Tax Shortlist Overview, which is continuously updated in line with the above curation process.
Latest Tax News & Developments Aggregated
Via our Latest Sector News Briefing Rooms, you can stay up to date with the latest and most shared content of the best tax resources on the internet. The Tax Briefing Room follows the top tax resources on the web, which includes the best sources as suggested by our users and visitors. Only the most shared content is shown, and you can filter all the content for the last 24 hours, 3 days, 1 week, 1 month, 3 months, etc. so you can easily find and stay up to date with the latest tax developments by following our aggregated Briefing Rooms.
Curated Tax Content
Here are all curated tax publications listed that have been part of the curation process.
Tax Knowledge Resources
Tax Shortlist Overview
Tax Knowledge Resources Topics: