Quickly find the most trusted Annual Salary Surveys for the Accounting Professional.
There are tons of Salary Surveys published for the Accounting Profession on an annual basis, and this is usually done by more or less prestigious recruitment agencies, industry news organizations, survey firms, or governmental organizations. So which are the most trusted and useful ones?
We have listed the Best Annual Salary Surveys for the Accounting Profession, that are most trusted and useful, for you in a curated and structured way. How we do that you can learn here.
The Best Annual Salary Surveys for the Accounting Professional
Each of these Salary Surveys uses a different survey methodology, can be regional or global, and has a different reputation, so you have to look for yourself what best suits your needs.
- Robert Walters Annual Salary Survey - This is a Global Salary Survey published annually, and is based on the analysis of permanent, interim and contract placements made across the globe and their recruitment disciplines, including Accounting.
- Robert Half 2018 Salary Guide - This is a comprehensive resource for the latest remuneration and recruitment trends for the Accounting & Finance Professional across the UK.
- IMA Salary Surveys - IMA is an Associations of Accountants and Financial Professionals in Business and they publish comprehensive Salary Surveys for the Accounting Professional for the following regions: Global, USA, KSA, China, and UAE.
- Payscale Accountant Salary in the US - This survey shows the average Accountant Salary in the US and includes popular employers for Accountants, common career paths of Accountants, popular skills, payment by experience levels for Accountants, and regional differences in salaries.
- Payscale Partner Accounting Firm Salary in the US - This survey shows the average Salary of a Partner at an Accounting Firm in the US and includes common career paths for Partners, popular skills, payment by experience levels for Partners, and regional differences in salaries.
- Payscale Average Salary for Various Accounting Firm Jobs - This survey shows the salary range of typical jobs at an Accounting Firm in the US, like Staff Accountant, CPA, Senior Accountant, Tax Accountant, etc.
- Indeed CPA Salaries in the US - This survey shows the salary range of typical CPA jobs in the US, like CPA, Senior Accountant, Tax Accountant, Controller, CFO, Senior Tax Manager, etc.
- Accountancy Salary Guide in Ireland for 2018 - This survey shows the salary range of typical Accountancy jobs in Ireland, like Finance Director, Internal Auditor, Controller, Financial Analyst, etc.
Newly found Salary Surveys for Accounting Professionals that are great looking are included in the below list. So if you know other great resources for these types of surveys that we should know of, just leave a comment at the bottom section, and we might include it in this list if we also like it a lot.
- Open for further suggestions!
Some Interesting Examples of the various Resources
Typical finance salaries paid in Londen
basis Robert Walters salary survey
Average salaries paid to Management Accountants across the globe
basis IMA's salary survey
Average Partner salaries at US Accounting Firms
Typical CPA Salaries in the US
Latest Sector News about Accounting
Via our Latest Sector News Briefing Rooms, you can stay up to date with the latest and most shared content of the best accounting resources on the internet. The Accounting Briefing Room follows the top accounting resources on the web, which includes the best sources as suggested by our users and visitors. Only the most shared content is shown, and you can filter all the content for the last 24 hours, 3 days, 1 week, 1 month, 3 months, etc. so you can easily find and stay up to date with the latest accounting developments by just following our aggregated Briefing Rooms.
When you have a great tip or suggestion, just keep in mind the following. It should be relevant for this particular list, and it should certainly add value to our users and visitors. We like websites that are up to date and that are structured in a clear and clean way. We do not like advertising heavy websites.
Keep Up the Good Work & We Love to See Your Suggestions!