Quickly find the most trusted Global & Regional Accounting Firm Rankings basis revenue, salaries paid, the number of partners, prestige, working environment and much more.
Each year, there are tons of Accountancy Firms Rankings published for the Accounting Industry which can be global/regional lists of independent accounting firms or accounting networks and associations. In addition, these rankings can be based on criteria like revenues, the number of partners, the number of fee earners, prestige, work-life balance and much more. Normally these Ranking Lists are published by recruitment agencies, accounting industry networks and associations, newspapers, or accounting industry news organizations and magazines. So with all these resources and different ranking methods which are the most trusted and useful ones?
We have listed the most trusted and useful Global & Regional Accounting Firm Rankings resources for you in a curated and structured way. How we do that you can learn here.
Top Accounting Firms
Best Resources for Global & Regional Rankings
Each of the rankings uses a different ranking methodology, can be regional or global, gives more or less detailed information, and may have a different reputation, so you have to look for yourself what best suits your needs.
Top Accounting Firms Worldwide - Global Revenue Rankings
The largest Accounting Firms worldwide based on Revenue:
- Top 10 Global (CA Magazine): 2017
- Top 30 Global (International Accounting Bulletin): 2016
- Top 20 Global Accountancy Networks (Accountancy Age): 2016
- Top 20 International Accountancy Alliances (Accountancy Age): 2016
Top Accounting Firms Locally - Regional Revenue Rankings
The largest Accounting Firms regionally, based on Revenue
- Top 20 North America (International Accounting Bulletin): 2016
- Top 100 US (Accounting Today): 2016
- Top 100 US (Inside Public Accounting): 2016
- Top 25 in Latin America (International Accounting Bulletin): 2016
- Top 20 in Europe (International Accounting Bulletin): 2016
- Top 100 Accountancy Firms in the UK (Accountancy Age): 2017
- Top 30 in the UK (CA Magazine): 2017
- Auditor Market Shares in Europe, UK, Germany, France, Spain, and Italy (Audit Analytics): 2016
Africa & Middle East
- Top 20 Accountancy Networks & Associations in Asia Pacific (International Accounting Bulletin): 2016
- Top 20 Networks & Associations in the Middle East (International Accounting Bulletin): 2016
- Top 25 Accountancy Networks & Associations in Asia Pacific (International Accounting Bulletin): 2016
The Best Accounting Firms Based on Other Criteria
- Top Accounting Firms by Number of Staff Global & Regional (International Accounting Bulletin): 2016
- Top 50 Accounting Overall in the US (Vault): 2018
- Most Prestigious Accounting Firms in the US (Vault): 2018
- Accounting Firms that Pay the Highest Salaries (Vault): 2018
- Best Accounting Firms per Practice Area in the US (Vault): 2018
- Best Accounting Firms for Diversity in the US (Vault): 2018
- Best Accounting Firms to Work For in the US (Vault): 2018
- Best Accounting Firms to Work For in the US (Accounting Today): 2016
- Many Ranking Tables for the US (Accounting Today): 2016
- Top Accountancy Firms by Fee Earners in Scotland (CA Magazine): 2017
Newly found Accountancy Firms Rankings that are helpful are included in the below list. So if you know other great resources for these types of rankings that we should know of, just complete this online survey in less than a minute or leave a comment at the bottom section, and we might include it in this list if we also like it a lot.
- Open for further suggestions!
Key Highlights From the Various Resources
Global Accountancy Top in 2017
by CA Magazine
Top 20 International Accountancy Alliances & Associations in 2016
by Accountancy Age
Top 25 Largest Accountancy Firms in the US
by Inside Public Accounting
Accounting Firms with the Highest Salaries in the US
Latest Sector News about Accounting
Via our Latest Sector News Briefing Rooms, you can stay up to date with the latest and most shared content of the best accounting resources on the internet. The Accounting Briefing Room follows the top accounting resources on the web, which includes the best sources as suggested by our users and visitors. Only the most shared content is shown, and you can filter all the content for the last 24 hours, 3 days, 1 week, 1 month, 3 months, etc. so you can easily find and stay up to date with the latest accounting developments by just following our aggregated Briefing Rooms.
When you have a great tip or suggestion, just keep in mind the following. It should be relevant for this particular list, and it should certainly add value to our users and visitors. We like websites that are up to date and that are structured in a clear and clean way. We do not like advertising heavy websites.
Keep Up the Good Work & We Love to See Your Suggestions!