Feedback is an important tool for comparing and selecting the best business advisor for the job. As a Client you can give Feedback to Consultants / Freelancers in 2 ways: (i) you have been requested to provide Feedback, or (ii) give Feedback at your own initiative.
Requested to provide Feedback
A Consultant / Freelancer can always request Feedback from Clients for their work performed.
If you have been requested by your Advisor to provide Feedback, the process takes less than 2 minutes and is as follows:
- As a Client you will receive an invite email to provide Feedback to your Advisor.
- By clicking the link in the received email you will be routed to a Feedback page where you can leave a Review.
- After you have submitted the review by pressing the Save button the review will be published directly on your Advisor’s profile.
Provide Feedback at own Initiative
As a Client, you can also always give Feedback to registered Consultants / Freelancers at your own initiative, without being requested to do so.
The process to provide Feedback at your own initiative takes less that 2 minutes and is as follows:
- Sign in to your Searcher account. If you do not have an account yet you should register first as a Searcher, which can be done here.
- Go to the profile of the Consultant / Freelancer you want to Review and click on “Review me”.
- Complete the review and after clicking on save your review will be published directly on your Advisor’s profile.
Feedback Process & Questions
It only takes a few minutes to give Feedback to a Consultant / Freelancer whereby a Skill Rating and / or a personal written review can be made which looks as follows:
After the Client presses the save button the Feedback will be directly incorporated in the Consultant’s / Freelancer’s profile which looks as follows:
Feedback & different Memberships
Feedback can always be given to Consultants / Freelancers independent of what type of Membership they have. However, the level of visibility of their Feedback received towards other users depends on the Membership plan chosen by the Consultant / Freelancer.
See here, for the different levels of visibility for Feedback received and related Membership plans.
Other Key Elements
- The rank of search results is never influenced by type of Memberships.
- Upgraded Memberships only involve additional functionality, like extra visibility of Feedback received.
Links to related information
- How does Feedback work for a Company?
- How does Feedback work for a Consultant / Freelancer?
- Can Feedback be removed or changed?
- What happens with the Feedback if a Consultant switches from employer?