Feedback is an important tool for comparing and selecting the best business advisor for the job. As such it is critical for Consultants / Freelancers to build a reputation of Client satisfaction in the form of Feedback.
As a Consultant / Freelancer you can always request Feedback from Clients for work performed, independent of what type of Membership you have. However, the level of visibility of your Feedback received towards other users depends on the Membership plan chosen.
To request Feedback from Clients, please sign in to your account and follow the first 3 steps below:
- Click Request Feedback from the top of the page.
- Provide the email address of the Client from who you would like to receive Feedback and type a personal message. Your Client will only receive this personal message and will not be visible in the final Feedback received.
- Click the Request Feedback button and your Client will receive and invite email to leave a Review for you.
- By clicking a link in the received email your Client will be routed to your Feedback page where he can leave a Review.
- After your Client has submitted the review by pressing the Save button the review will be published and you will receive an email that the Review has been done.
- You can leave a reply to the Feedback received by going to your Feedback page as a logged in user and pressing the Leave Reply button.
Clients can also give Feedback to registered Consultants / Freelancers at their own initiative, without being requested to do so. See here, how this works.
Feedback can always be given at own initiative, independent of the type of Membership of the Consultant / Freelancer. However, the level of visibility of Feedback received towards other users depends on the Membership plan chosen by the Consultant / Freelancer.
It only takes a few minutes to give Feedback to a Consultant / Freelancer whereby a Skill Rating and / or a personal written review can be made which looks as follows:
After the Client presses the save button the Feedback will be directly incorporated in the Consultant’s / Freelancer’s profile which looks as follows:
Feedback & different Memberships
Feedback can always be given to Consultants / Freelancers independent of what type of Membership they have. However, the level of visibility of their Feedback received towards other users depends on the Membership plan chosen by the Consultant / Freelancer.
See here, for the different levels of visibility for Feedback received and related Membership plans.
Other Key Elements
- The rank of search results is never influenced by type of Memberships.
- Upgraded Memberships only involve additional functionality, like extra visibility of Feedback received.
- If you switch from employer, for whatever reason, you automatically take your profile, your history and your feedback received with you.
Links to related information
- How does Feedback work for a Company?
- How does Feedback work for a Rater / Reviewer?
- Can Feedback be removed or changed?
- What happens with the Feedback if a Consultant switches from employer?